Friday, April 6, 2012

Transveresing the Middle East: Prologue

So, I am sorry that this blog is a month late but I promise this post and the ones that will be following will be worth the wait.


So, since my last post I have been doing a lot. I have:
1.Stayed with a Palestinian family in the West Bank
2. Flew to Turkey
3.Flew to Tunisia
4.Flew to Jordan

Each of these had numerous adventures to account and so thus will each have their own post.
This post is primarily one that is to set the stage and give warning to those who will read it.
In many cases something will be left out due to a confidentiality rule that we as a program have agreed to so that our speakers feel safe in what they tell us. If you really want to know something specific send me a message we can chat one on one. Also keep in mind events that occur are happening in a context of the Middle East.
Do not judge and make assumptions. I can not even do that, and I am the one who has been here the last two and a half months. Some things I say may make you upset. Don't freak out. Obviously I am alive and a happy camper.

Alright, these posts will be coming as soon as I can type them (and will occur between things like Easter and final paper writings.)

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment