Monday, October 17, 2011

Road block

Well, it has yet to be even three days from the initial acceptance into the program and I have come across a road block a very big road block.

One of the reason I applied to study abroad was because I found a scholarship that I had a very good chance in receiving that would take care of the cost of the program. I met all of their qualifications and I was studying Arabic to top it all off (something that would be able to grant more more financial aide)

Well, due to the fact that the program was moved from Cairo to Jerusalem may disqualify me from even being eligible because Israel is on the travel warning through the State Department.

I'm not even sure how to react. At the moment I am sort of in shock, I was on such a high from being accepted into the program and thinking about everything I could learn and the people I could meet to this point where I have no idea what I am going to do.

So, this is my petition, for those of you who pray, pray a lot.
For those of you who don't, well send good vibes my way because the next two months are going to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment